Lollipops turn into cigarettes. The innocent ones turn into sluts. Homework goes in the trash. Mobile phones are being used in class. Detention becomes suspension. Soda becomes vodka. Bikes become cars. Kisses turn into sex. Remember when getting high meant swinging on the playground? When protection meant wearing a helmet? When the worst things you could get from boys were cooties? Dad’s shoulders were the highest place on earth and Mom was your hero? Your worst enemies were your siblings. Race issues were about who ran the fastest. War was only a card game. And the only drug you knew was cough medicine.


.

jueves, 20 de mayo de 2010

La gente es loca |:
en cuanto mas loca mejor :D
Hoy my mother me cago a pedos , MIERDA
Hoy creo que me voy a llevar Educacion Fisica
Hoy jugué a la Wii y perdi como en la guerra
Ah si , hoy es otro dia de mi LOCA vida
Y si , despues de todo , la sigo disfrutando

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Somewhere there is another girl prettier than you, smarter than you, taller than you, skinnier than you. Another girl somewhere is more outgoing, more laid back,more interesting, more athletic.Another girl somewhere is not you. You may not be perfect, but someone someday will think you are. He will love you for each and every imperfection and flaw. He will wait all day just to see you and stay all night just to hold you. To him, you will be more than perfect, you’ll be the love of his life.

I'm a slut because I'll wear shorts & a tanktop, I'm anorexic because I eat as much as I want & don't gain weight. I'm a bitch because I don't let you push me around, I'm a liar because I won't tell you everything, I'm stupid because sometimes I'm wrong, I'm ugly because my face isn't perfect, I'm a whore because I like boys, I'm annoying because I'm not chill enough, I'm a loser because I'm not friends with your group, I use people because I do what's best for me, I'm fake because most of the time I'm happy, I'm weird because I'm not like you, I'm controlling because I get mad sometimes,I'm clingy because I like to be around people, I'm greedy because I like to be satisfied, I'm naive because I'm younger than you, I'm conceited because I'm proud of who I am, I'm rude because my manners aren't perfect, I'm unappreciative because I don't praise you. Don't TRY to tell me who I am because I already know.